- Payment made through Cheque / DD will be in Favor of Cloud Zappy Only, Other payment methods may include cash and online fund transfer, Online Fund Transfer to be made in Cloud Zappy account only.
- Payment Terms 100% Advance or as mutually agreed.
- We reserve a right to deny the order or discontinue the service anytime without any reason
- The client is required to Issue a Work Order / fill our Order Form / Email / Sms Order confirmation or as mutually decided
- Work on the project shall begin only after receipt of advance from the client.
- Client understands that we will be using our existing common code base to deliver the solution, under no circumstances the copyright of the common code base file shall transferred to the client.
- Project details such as (website content, software details, database details etc) will be provided by the client within 15 days of commencement of project; Any delays in providing these details will directly reflect in delays in development of project.
- Customization will only be possible to an extent; and it will be mutually agreed between us and the party about the extent and limit of customization.
- We are not responsible and will not be held responsible for the content on the website as the content will be handled and provided by client only.
- We are not responsible and will not be held responsible in case of Software/ Website Failures, Data Loss, Data Corruption or Improper Function by Software/ Website.
- It is client’s responsibility to maintain the backup of his/ her data; in case of any failures we shall not be held liable in case the data has been lost.
- In case of non payment of balance amount we will have the authority to lock down and shut down the software / website / project and not provide support.
- In case any anti national / adult / or any objectionable content is loaded on the website; the website will be shut down immediately as soon as we are aware of such material , and proper action will be taken against the responsible parties. (if hosted with us)
- If any passwords of the website are given to client; the client is requested to change the password immediately.
- Domain Name and Hosting Renewal is client’s responsibility and it is required that we are notified and confirmed at least before two weeks of expiry.
- We shall not be held responsible for failures or changes in services / products of any third party providers; ex: GSuite; Search Engine Listing is beyond our control and we shall not be responsible if website does not feature in search engine the same is applicable for the site’s ranking.
- In case the website is hacked / cracked or any other inappropriate content is uploaded on the website, the client is required to inform us at the earliest and the website will be shut down until the matter is resolved.
- It is client’s responsibility to check the website and payment system before feeding it with any real data. We shall not be held responsible at any event the website is hacked / cracked or inappropriate content is loaded or in case of any financial mishaps.
- All legal disputes shall be settled in Indore (M.P., India) courts only.
- Client will be legally responsible for the content of the website; therefore it is required that client gets all the legal documents including copyrights etc. The client is advised to periodically check the website.
- After delivery of proposed project any changes in the software / website / project will be chargeable at the rates applicable at the time. The client will have a testing period of 15 days under which the client must state his satisfaction or dissatisfaction. In case there is no communication from the client’s end it would be deemed that the project has been deployed successfully.
Our Terms of Services may
change from time to time. We request you to review it frequently. Your
continued use of any of our products & services will constitute as
an acceptance to the Terms of services at that time.